.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry allegedly makes shocking moves after the domestic violence drama


Following reports which disclosed that Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry
was hospitalized after her man of seven years, Lanre Gentry allegedly
assaulted her, new reports which surfaced online hold that the actress’

husband may have a case to answer against the Lagos State Government.

Recall that photos of the actress covered in blood surfaced online after which
she was reported to have conducted a CT scan which revealed she suffered a
fractured skull from the alleged assault.

Although Lanre Gentry has denied the domestic violence claims as he said via
his social media account: “I love my wife so much. Well I know my wife did not
have hand in this because I have never beaten my wife and I will never beat
her because I love her so much,” the Lagos State government has reportedly
begun investigation into the matter.

Telegraph reports that the Edo State-born actress, Mercy Aigbe has dragged
her husband, Lanre Gentry, to the Lagos Ministry of Women Affairs for
investigation and prosecution over the alleged domestic violence incidence.

A top official with ministry who confirmed the report to news source revealed
that the matter will be treated a top priority according to the mandate given to
the ministry by the state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

The source added: “I am commenting on this based on your manner of
approach, so please I’d like my privacy to be respected. Truly, the case is with
us here.”

We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>